1. In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside
2. Line countertop with parchment paper. Place remaining pecan chips in the center of the parchment paper.
3. Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and roll in pecans. Continue until all truffles have been coating in pecans
4. Refrigerate cheeseballs until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, just make sure and store them in an airtight container
5. To serve, drizzle with extra honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as is with a toothpick.