1. Line a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Coat liberally with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and first listed water and set aside
3. Place gelatin in a small bowl and add second listed water, stir together and set aside.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, large enough to hold all ingredients combine sugar, honey, lemon juice and third listed water and bring almost to a boil.
5. Pour in cornstarch mixture and whisk to a boil. Mixture will thicken quickly but it is necessary to continuously whisk mixture on medium heat until it is pale yellow, about 15-18 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and add food color. Add rosewater to taste, many brands differ in strength and therefore you should add a bit at a time to desired flavor. Add gelatin and combine well. Add pistachios and let mixture sit for about 5-8 minutes before pouring into prepared pan or pistachios will float to surface.
7. Pour in pan and let sit at room temperature for several hours or preferably overnight.
8. Remove foil and cut into desired shapes.