1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Butter and flour two 8-inch round cake pans and set aside.
2. In bowl of your stand mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla, scraping sides of bowl to combine after each.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Set aside. In a large liquid measuring glass, whisk together Greek yogurt, milk, and honey. With the mixer on medium low, add flour and yogurt mixtures alternately, starting and ending with the flour mixture. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl to combine.
4. Evenly divide batter among cake pans. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tops of cakes spring back when lightly touched in center. Let cool in pans for 8 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
5. Prepare frosting - In bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and combined. Add vanilla. Add powdered sugar, beating on low for 1 minute, until just barely combined. Add honey and beat on high speed for one minute, until fluffy.5
6. Assemble and frost cooled cake. Drizzle with honey before serving. Top with honeycomb, if desired.