1. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the cauliflower and chickpeas on the baking sheet. Drizzle with tablespoons of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Spread into a single layer. Roast, stirring halfway through, until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes total.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, a pinch of salt, and a few grinds of pepper together in a medium bowl. Add the apple, parsley, and mint and toss gently to combine; set aside.
4. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a small skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the shallot and sauté until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and Aleppo pepper and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Remove from heat and whisk in the honey, red wine vinegar, ras el hanout, and a big pinch of salt. Transfer to a large bowl.
5. Add the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas to the ras el hanout vinaigrette and toss to combine. Transfer the mixture to one large platter or individual plates. Top with the apple and herb salad. Crumble the feta cheese over the salad, sprinkle with the lemon zest, and serve.