1. Mix coconut cream, shredded coconut, powdered sugar, vanilla.
2. Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
3. Add Beezy Beez Blood Orange Oil Pour 1 tsp of melted chocolate into the bottom of eight molds.
4. Spread along the bottom and slightly up the sides. Chill for 10-15 min. until set.
5. To a small skillet over medium heat, toast coconut flakes and sesame seeds until light golden brown and fragrant.
6. Take a heaping tsp of coconut butter and dollop in the center of the set chocolate.
7. Pour over an additional tsp of melted chocolate and carefully spread to completely cover the top.
8. Sprinkle with a bit of salt flakes on top.
9. Chill for 10-15 min. until set.
10. Take out of the molds and enjoy!