1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour mini muffin pans.
2. In a large pan, whisk together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined. Beat in cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling mini muffin tins 3/4th full.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. An inserted toothpick should come out with just a few crumbs. Do not over bake or they will dry out quickly. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes and then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
5. Once brownies are cool, transfer brownies to a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place a strawberry on top of each brownie, sliced top side down.
6. Melt chocolate wafers according to package directions. Heavily drizzle over top of each strawberry with melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to harden, about 20 minutes. You can speed up chocolate hardening by popping them into a refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
7. Store leftovers at room temperature for up to 24 hours.