1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Line a standard pound cake pan with parchment paper or butter and flour pan and set aside.
3. Sift flour and all dry ingredient together and set aside.
4. In a stand or hand-held mixer using paddle attachment, mix oil, sugar, and vanilla until very well blended.
5. Add egg and mix for 2 minutes. Add honey and blend well.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in peaches
7. Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake until center of cake bounces back when lightly pressed with a finger, about 55-65 minutes. If cake gets too dark cover with aluminum foil.
8. Cool cake for 10 minutes before removing from pan.